Pantoprazole and Domperidone Tablet – Pantoprazole and Domperidone Tablet are composed of two medicines: Domperidone and Pantoprazole. Domperidone is a prophylactic and antipyretic that helps in the treatment of heartburn and colic. Again, pantoprazole is a proton syphon inhibitor that reduces the incidence of stomach corrosive growth by inhibiting the activities of the protein. Pantoprazole and domperidone tablets are commonly used drugs to treat peptic ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease. ( Panvigic® DSR ) Pantoprazole and domperidone tablets prevent the arrival of corrosives in the stomach and relieve side effects caused by enlargement of the lining of the oesophagus, gastroesophageal reflux disease, or dyspepsia.
Domperidone works by making the movement of food through the stomach and gastrointestinal system more rapid. Thus reducing the sensation of the bulge, or fullness, and acid reflux. Then, it successfully inhibits the activity of a regurgitating focus located in your brain. Which is responsible for inducing the sensation of sickness and tingling. Pantoprazole helps in reducing stomach ulcers by obstructing the activities of a chemical. This proton syphon is located in the cells of the stomach wall, which is responsible for the arrival of gastric corrosive discharge into the food line, stomach, and duodenum.
Pantoprazole+Domperidone side effects
- stomach ache
- Abdominal distension
Expert Advice for Domperidone + Pantoprazole
- You have been prescribed Domperidone + Pantoprazole for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever, or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or supplements as prescribed by your doctor.
How Domperidone + Pantoprazole works
Domperidone + Pantoprazole is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Pantoprazole. Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing the food to move more easily through the stomach. Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.