Esomeprazole + Domperdone – Domperidone + Esomeprazole is a combo medicine. It is an anti-reflux medicine used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease when esomeprazole alone has not worked. GERD is a condition in which stomach acid backs up into the food pipe, causing heartburn, belching, nausea, and chest pain. It works by reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach and increasing intestinal motility. As a result, it reduces the backflow of stomach contents into the food pipe.
Domperidone+Esomeprazole is available in tablet and capsule form. Before starting this medication, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding, as well as any medications or supplements you are taking and any diseases or disorders you may have. Because you are suffering.
Contraindications of Domperidone+Esomeprazole
When should Domperidone+Esomeprazole not be used?
- If you are allergic to domperidone, esomeprazole, or other comparable medicines.
- If you have serious heart problems, such as congestive heart failure, irregular heartbeat, or electrolyte imbalance.
- If you are taking any medicine that can interfere with the contraction of the heart muscle
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are experiencing gastrointestinal bleeding.
- If you have had an intestinal obstruction or incision.
- If you have a pituitary tumour, consult your doctor.
- If you are also using Nelfinavir, Clarithromycin, Ketoconazole, or Verapamil.
Benefits of Esomeprazole + Domperdone
Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic disease in which the stomach produces too much acid. Domperidone+Esomeprazole 30mg/40mg Esomvigic DSR Cap decreases the acid production in the stomach and reduces the pain associated with heartburn and acid reflux. For it to be effective, you must take it exactly as directed.
Simple lifestyle adjustments can help reduce GERD symptoms. Consider which foods cause heartburn and try to avoid them; Eat smaller, more frequent meals; Lose weight if you are overweight; And find ways to relax. Do not eat anything more than 3-4 hours before bedtime.
side effects of esomeprazole+domperidone
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain