Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Miconazole Nitrate Cream – Clobetasol Propionate + Neomycin + Miconazole Nitrate is an anti-infection medication used to treat swelling, itching, and redness caused by bacterial or fungal skin infections. Clobetasol Propionate Neomycin Miconazole Nitrate Cream successfully treats bacterial and fungal skin problems. A bacterial skin infection is an infection caused by dangerous bacteria that develop on the skin. They often appear as small, red bumps on the skin that progressively increase in size. A fungal skin infection is a disease in which a fungus attacks and infects tissue
Cuticobiz GM (Clobetasol Propionate 0.05% + Neomycin 0.5% +Miconazole Nitrate 2% )is a tri-drug combination of Clobetasol, Miconazole, and Neomycin. Clobetasol belongs to the corticosteroid class. It inhibits the formation of prostaglandins that induce skin infection symptoms such as redness, swelling, and itching. Miconazole is an antifungal drug that kills fungi by creating holes in their cell membranes. Neomycin is a kind of antibiotic. It inhibits the creation of key proteins that bacteria require to perform crucial tasks.
Uses of Clobetasol Neomycin Miconazole Chlorhexidine Cream
Clobetasol Neomycin Niconazole & Chlorhexidine Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Fungal infections
- Fungal infection
- Minor bacterial skin infections
- Skin infections
- Corticosteroid -responsive dermatoses
- Skin disease
- Microbial infection of living surface
- Allergic rhinitis
- Corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses
Benefits of Cuticobiz GM Cream
Clobetasol Propionate +Neomycin+Miconazole Nitrate is a tri-drug combination of Clobetasol, Miconazole, and Neomycin. Clobetasol is a corticosteroid that prevents the production of chemical messengers in the body that produce inflammation, irritation, and swelling. Miconazole is an antifungal that kills fungus by generating holes in their cell membranes. Neomycin is an antibiotic that prevents the creation of key proteins required for bacteria to grow, multiply, and multiply in number .Cuticobiz GM an effectively cure skin infections when used together.
Precautions for Clobetasol Neomycin Miconazole & Chlorhexidine Cream
Before using Clobetasol Neomycin Neconazole & Chlorhexidine Cream inform your doctor about your current medications, over-the-counter items, allergies, pre-existing diseases and current health conditions. Certain medical problems can make you more vulnerable to the negative effects of the medicine. Take as advised by your doctor or as directed on the product insert. The dosage is determine by your medical condition. Inform your doctor if your disease worsens or persists. The following are important counseling points.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Avoid using plastic trousers or diapers on the baby being treated in the diaper area
- Do not bandage, cover, or wrap the treated skin area
- Do not take it orally. Before using this medicine on open wounds, or dry, cracked, irritated, or sunburned skin, consult your doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after using clobetasol neomycin miconazole and chlorhexidine cream.
- After applying clobetasol neomycin miconazole and chlorhexidine cream, do not wash the affected area. Also, unless recommended by your doctor, avoid using other products on the treated area.
- Excessive application may result in pilling. To avoid pilling, apply a thin coating of the medicine or use less medicine.
- Try not to get this medicine in your eyes, nose, or mouth.