Ofloxacin Ornidazole Itraconazole and Clobetasol Cream – Ofloxacin, Ornidazole, Itraconazole, and Clobetasol Propionate Cream is the name given to a combination of four medicines: Ofloxacin, Ornidazole Itraconazole and Clobetasol Propionate Cream. Ofloxacin is an antibiotic that kills bacteria by stopping their reproduction and repair. Ornidazole is an antibiotic that apart from killing bacteria also damages the DNA of other pathogenic microbes.
Itraconazole is an antifungal medication. It dissolves their cell membranes and destroys fungal growth, thereby treating your skin infection. Clobetasol is a type of steroid medicine. It is the generation of special chemical messengers that causes red, puffy, and itchy skin.
Medicinal benefits of Ofloxacin Ornidazole Itraconazole and Clobetasol Cream
- Ofloxacin, ornidazole, itraconazole, and clobetasol propionate cream is a combination of clobetasol propionate, itraconazole, ofloxacin, and ornidazole.
- Clobetasol propionate is a corticosteroid that blocks the production of chemical messengers in the body that causes inflammation, irritation, and swelling.
- Itraconazole is an antifungal that weakens and destroys fungal cell membranes, by removing essential components of fungal cells.
- As a result, the fungi die and the fungal infection clears up. Ofloxacin is an antibiotic that inhibits the bacterial enzyme responsible for the repair and replication of bacterial DNA.
- As a result, the germs die and the infection clears up. Ornidazole is an antiprotozoal that limits the synthesis of new DNA by destroying the DNA of bacteria and protozoa.
- As a result, microorganisms are killed and the infection is cleared.
Side Effects of Oftrail®-IT
- Dry skin
- Burning sensation at the site of application
Directions for Use
Itraconazole, ofloxacin, ornidazole and clobetasol propionate are intend solely for topical application. Apply a thin layer of itraconazole, ofloxacin, ornidazole, and clobetasol propionate cream with your finger to the clean, dry affected area and surrounding skin. This medicine should not come in contact with the nose, mouth, or eyes. If itraconazole, ofloxacin, ornidazole, and clobetasol propionate accidentally come into contact with these sites, rinse thoroughly with water. If your hands are not in the affected area, wash your hands before and after taking itraconazole, ofloxacin, ornidazole, and clobetasol propionate cream.